| Summary for General Manager|
|Manages store operations, following company-wide schedule of promotions and specials, scheduling working hours and supervising associates in stocking merchandise, arranging displays, operating checkout stations and providing customer service. |
| Responsibilities for General Manager|
- HR responsibilities; Recruit, Interview, Hire, Schedule, Train and Develop Staff in a safe environment
- Store Sales responsibilities ? maximize top 10 minimum Customer Service standards
- Follows store operating procedures to SOP
- Merchandise Ordering, Receiving
- Merchandising to Corporate Plans
- LP responsibilities to LP Best Practices
- Fiscally responsible in maintaining controllable expenses budgets (payroll)
- Manages/Analyzes the business through P & L statements
| Skills for General Manager|
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills/comprehensions.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and motivate staff.
- Leadership skills
- Results driven
- Strong Customer Service
- Delegation skills
- Hands on merchandising
- Execution with urgency
- Technology Oriented ? computer skills ? Email, Word, Excel
| Education for General Manager|
- At least two years of retail experience desired.
| Misc for General Manager|
|We are an equal opportunity employer. |